Installation Tips and Tricks
• Apply tape to the end of wiring when installing to keep dirt out of connectors.
• If holes are too small to run connectors through, Drill hole or to remove connector from wire for easier access through small holes
• Keep actuator close to corners to prevent flexing of topper and to insure control box is within reach.
• When drilling hole in topper, do your best to drill a straight hole. When Marking hole location, mark in center of bracket hole to allow for adjustment.
• Check topper alignment, allow 1/4 inch or more clearance for back corners to avoid rubbing.
• Add topper tape to prevent rubbing of topper on truck. If rubbing occurs loosen bolts and realign the topper and brackets, retighten bolts.
• Check tightness of bolts periodically (especially in the first weeks of operation).